Friday, June 08, 2007

Pics

I love taking pictures. I mean i alwys loved Photogrpy.
But nvr got chance to take lessons. Nd whn i came 4wrd, thn no1 was ready 2 teach.
Now as Technlgy hve grown, i can use my Phone Cam to pursue my dreams.
I hve been taking pictures frm da first Cam phne i bought to da current 1.
Nd i store them wth gr8 care.
I dnt hve a spcl genre. Takes evrythng tht comes in front.
Frm Foods i eat to billboards i see.
But im concentrating on BWs. So here are som of my pictures.





Silent Killers




Dope Boy Fresh




Soul Survivor




Weatherman




You Don't Know




Poolroom




Stunin Like Our Daddies




Dimension



Last Night




The White Unicorn




Hustlers Ambition




La Belle Et Le Bad Boy




New Breed




All Good Things Come To An End




Always & Forever




What I've Done




Bone Thugs in Harmony




Thnks Fr Th Mmrs



Hope u all lked it. Jus som bunch, thts all.

Love ya
Chavo

b3Ni*

No comments: